Eight-Petal Crochet Flower (chart)

Sunday, September 21, 2014


Good morning everyone! =)

I hope that you'll are having a great day ^_^

Today I'm super excited because it's the beginning of a new face of the blog, since today i'm going to start uploading ENGLISH CROCHET DIAGRAMS of the patterns!

I already have some diagrams in my spanish blog, but i took this decision because it's more easy for me to keep this blog updated and also some of you ask me to do it, so here it is! ^_^

The first crochet diagram that i've for you is this beautiful eight-petal flower! Hope you like it!

Don't forget to share this with your friends and also to follow me in my social networks.

Thank you very much, have a great day! =D







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thank you very much for your comment!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK